Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What day is it again?

Man, I have to think of what day of the week it is sometime. Sleeping all times of the day and night, working all times of the day and night. It leaves me confused sometimes. Thank God for my cell phone. It tells me what day it is.

Right now I am number #1 on the board at work and should be getting a call soon. My brother R from Tennessee called me up tonight and woke me up. I unintentionally got him back. I woke up good, went to the bathroom and called him back. He was asleep. LOL. I figure he had been out for about 10 minutes. Sorry R! I am awake now. I ate some pop tarts and figured it would be a good time to update my blog.

Life is rolling along. K is getting serious about joining the coast guard. She would make me so happy if she does that. I have been worried about what she is going to do after high school. We have no money to send her to college. The military would give her such a good start in life and a chance to make something in life. Keep her in your prayers that it will come about.

C is still getting over her chest cold. She is still looking for work. There is not a lot out there for her right now. We are going to have to get her air conditioning on her car looked at. It conked out over the winter. Today was a warm day and she ran it and it was not working. She took it to our mechanic and he said it was out of refrigerant. He didn't have any refrigerant and there could be a leak so we are going to bring it back to him.

I got raped on a oil change at wall mart. It started out at over 70 bucks and we talked them down to 64 bucks because they over filled the oil. I had to have it done. I had over 7000 miles since my last oil change with all that has been going on the last month or so. It was Sunday and I am working all this week. No chance to get it done for 30 bucks at the ford place. Sometimes wall mart isn't the cheapest place to go. I did have synthetic oil put in.

I am doing Ok. I miss dad a lot. I catch myself every now and then going for my phone to call him and it reminds me I can't do that now. I use to call dad for everything. I miss talking to him. It's still hard to believe he is gone and will never come back in my life time. Work is going Ok right now. Knock on wood. I lost my low beams last night while driving a railroad employee to Augusta. It was about 45 minutes before daylight during dawn so I drove with my high beams on.

Well Y'all, Take it easy and I hope everyone is doing good.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home