Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sad news from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
C called me from hospice this morning a little before six. Dad had passed about 0530 this morning(Friday).

We have had a long busy day. Making funeral arraignments, going to the cemetery to confirm his plot beside mom. C and I and dads girlfriend cleaned out his nursing home room they were holding for him. C and I had to buy clothes for the funeral. We ( the family) got dads clothes together that he will be buried in.

I have only had two hours of sleep before I got the call this morning and I have been up all day. I am way tired. I am going to bed soon.

Listen I am dozing off here. I best be going.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Blogger Webster World said...

Condolences to you and the family. Never easy. Get some rest you will need it. And may our Lord give all of you peace.

1:59 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your loss. May your memories of happier times give you consolation. God bless and comfort all of you.
Verna

10:34 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home