Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rough tuesday

Hey Y'all,
We got to bed about 4:30am this morning. The phone rang about 9. It was the nursing home. They were taking dad to the emergency room. It seems the boil he had burst open and was bleeding badly. He is on coumiden, a blood thinner so that didn't help. They transferred him from the local hospital to one in the bigger city where his heart doctor is and the doctor who put in his pacemaker. Upon examination at the hospital it was found that his pacemaker had migrated towards his armpit and one of the leads had pushed thru the skin. That's why he had the boil that burst. They are going to remove his pacemaker in the morning to prevent anymore infection.

I will be able to be there for a little while. I have to go out of town to the V.A. to have them check my legs. C is going to stay behind and make shure everything goes well here with dad. Dad is not in the best of health and going under anesthesia and the operation will be hard on him. I am more than concerned.

Well Y'all I am tired and C is after me to go lay down and get some rest.

Y'all Take Care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is intense, I am sorry.

10:31 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home