Monday, January 05, 2009

Good monday morning post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I just woke up. C and I decided today was going to be a relax day.

Yesterday We took a short bike ride to get a bite to eat and then over to my presidents house for a visit. Came home, got a nap. Last night we went to South Carolina and had supper with a brother from the club and his wife that we are good friends with. We came home and watched a little T.V., C went to bed and I took a shower. I didn't make it to sleep till 5 this morning. I am hungry but C is still asleep. One of the cats has crawled up into my arms as I am typing this.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cornbread. Glad you are out. You have to take care of yourself , that is pretty serious at you know. I have been surprised that Keith is doing so good with his eating after the diabetes diagnosis. I thought I would have to be the food police but he is actually inspiring me to do better. We ate at the waffle house yesterday and I actually ordered something good for me (as good as you can get from the WH). Bye. happy new year.

1:07 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home