Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from the swamp

Hey Y'all!!
It's Christmas morning and I am up before everyone else. Usually K is the one waking everybody up. She is in there sound asleep. I am checking my emails and waking up and generally just farting around.

I shouldn't have a call for work till tonight. I am number 10 on board and the trains don't start running till midnight tonight. My manger is taking any calls that might come up. He won't call anybody unless he absolutely has too.

The tree has plenty of presents under it. Mostly for K. It has turned out to be a good Christmas in spite of financial difficulty.

We opened one present apiece last night on Christmas eve. I got a belt that won't fit, K got a mickey mouse watch that the strap immediately broke and C got some pyrex dishes with lids on it that she is thrilled about.

Today for Christmas dinner we are going to grill steaks. Yesterday C and I went to a seafood restaurant and had a big meal to celebrate our first Christmas together.

This is Christmas at our house. I hope yours is wonderful and a blessed one. Merry Christmas from our swamp to yours!!

Cornbread C and K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home