Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I'm running on battery power right now. I had a run last night and made it in about 4 this morning. I got up at 8. C and I went to a toy run in South Carolina and hung out with a chapter of the club over there. I had to take the truck because my bike is down with a dead battery. I tried to get a replacement from wall mart but it wouldn't fit in the battery box. I'll deal with it this week or when I have a day off again.

The run went well. The salvation army came away with a lot of toys and we came away with a good time. We went back to the clubhouse after the run and had supper. It was great. I had chili and some jambalaya. I also had some blueberry stuff too. The chapter there patched out two probates. It was a really cool event and I was glad to be able to take part in it.

Well that's about all I know right now. The cat is driving me nuts jumping up on my chest as I type this.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home