Tuesday, December 09, 2008

What day is it in the swamp?

Today is Tuesday- I think. All I know is right now I am number 2 on the board.

I took a run to Waycross this morning and got back and have been waiting on another run. C and I got to spend some time together today. The carpel tunnel in my left hand is bothering me today with pain and numbness. Yesterday it was my right hand.

We had take out Chinese for supper tonight. K went to town and got it for us. We were on the computer earlier today, but when it came time to eat we went into the living room and started watching T.V. C is in there now drifting in and out of sleep because she is not feeling well today. I need a nap but I am not sleepy.

It rained earlier here today but only briefly. It was nice outside when I went to get the mail. There was a Christmas card from my brother up in Chicago. It's one of those with the picture of him, the wife and kids. My nieces have grown up so much and my nephew is a sport.

As I was publishing this a comment came thru from Jackie wanting to know if I drive my own vehicles or the company one. I drive a company van. I get paid .154 a mile plus wait time.

Well just thought I would say hey to everybody.

Take care!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

well, I feel better--I was concerned you had to put the miles on your vehicle and gas--though it has gone down... then got paid--

7:42 AM EST  
Blogger Webster World said...

Corn bread, It just amazes me this internet. Your COC is interesting. I brought it up and the first thing I see is a man I met at the Harley shop my son works at in Michigan. As for Ga's I like the flag. I've never understood the negative stuff about the battle part of it. I've retired and I would like to retire back in Ga, I loved it there. Lived there in the mid 70's. My son belong to an MC non 1%. Good. They do a lot of good around here. A couple of runs with steak waiting for ya. Now for the carpel. Dried cherrys. Try it if you Dr. says it's ok.

3:03 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home