Friday, November 28, 2008

Black friday post from the swamp

Hey Y'all!
I have been working my butt off and catching sleep when I can. The other night I got a flat tire on one of my trips. I got the crew to where they were going down in Florida about 0130. They couldn't get a wrecker to me at the rail yard until 8 the next morning. I slept in the van. I didn't make it back to the office till 2:30 that afternoon.

I had a run on thanksgiving morning and didn't make it home till after 2 in the afternoon again. We ate thanksgiving dinner around 10 o'clock at night. K went up to her grandparents for thanksgiving in north Georgia. She made it home a little while ago. C has been going shack whacky with no car to drive since K had it at grammy and poppys.

C didn't get to do any shopping this morning since I went to work and K was gone with the car. She is going out later on tonight to get some of sales that are still going on. She's looking for good buys for Christmas presents.

Well I am going to sign off here and take a nap.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home