Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I have spent my day waiting to go out on a trip for my job. I was at the office till about 1330. I came home and am still waiting. My boss has a certain city that he wants me to go to and is waiting for a trip there to send me to for training.

C is still looking for a job. She has found that a lot of the jobs posted on craigslist and other places are scams to get your personal information. It's a new trend that evil people are doing to steal your identity. They want you to go to a specific website and give them all your personal information for a "credit check."

It's getting colder down here. Nights are in the 30's and days are in the 50's-60's. I actually like it. Fat people like me, like cold weather.

This cold I am getting over is still tearing me up especially in the chest. I suck on cough drops to help keep the coughing down. Smoking can be rough on me. I still wheeze a lot. I think I have bronchitis.

Well Y'all, stay warm and I'll catch ya on the flip side!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home