Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday swamp post

Hey Y'all!
I am still getting over a cold that has been kicking my ass for the last week or so. I am coughing junk up out of my lungs finally. Last night I slept in my chair because the wheezing was so bad laying down. My nose is running. You know a classic cold. I am a heavy smoker and it's killing me. One good thing about my new job is we can't smoke in the vans. I have to wait till I stop to have a smoke.

I didn't go out on any runs today but tomorrow night I am supposed to go out. I am still in training. I like it. Staying awake and learning the paperwork is the hardest thing right now. I hope this will become a rewarding job for me.

C hasn't found anything promising yet. She's looking thou. I hope she finds something soon. It's good for her to be working. Being here at the house alone can be boring I am shure.

Well Y'all I just wanted to check in and say howdy!

Take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home