Sunday, November 02, 2008

Wee hours of the morning in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Got in a little while ago. Had a five hour much needed nap today. Could have slept more. Now I am wide awake, but I will be going to bed soon.

We sponsored a bike night at a bar that our chapter goes to frequently. The chapter put in a lot of hard work and it was a success. We patched out a probate tonight.

Friday night we got together over at one of the brothers house and had bubba burgers and discussed bike night. It was his ol' ladies birthday, yes Halloween and she had a harley cake.

I have been wore out lately and the weekends can't get here fast enough and are over too damn quickly.

Don't know if C and I are going to make it to church tomorrow or rather today or not. We decided we were going to sleep in and if we wake up in time we would go. I f not then we just would not. We are going to see dad too. That's are main priority for the day.

K has gone to spend the night with a friend. The last we heard she was at the beach. She doesn't have to work till till Sunday night so she is enjoying some time with friends.

I put some draino down the shower before I came in here to type this. It should be about ready. I am going to jump in the shower and call it a night.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home