Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Two days and a wake up


Hey Y'all,

Yep it's getting closer. C is amazed I am not nervous. I have been too busy to be nervous. A lot of people ask me if I am getting cold feet. My answer is no. I told C tonight that if I wasn't shure this was the right thing then I would be nervous. I know we are meant to be together.


I have off Thursday thru Monday. Tomorrow we are going to do some more shopping for the wedding. Tomorrow we have friends coming in from out of town, from the north and the south. We are going to try and all get together for supper. Tomorrow morning is scramble to get the house semi clean.


We are letting her folks, her oldest daughter and her cousin take over the house for the weekend. We are going to stay at the motel. They needed a place to stay and we can't afford to put them up in a motel for the night, so we told them they can stay at the swamp. A friend of ours is giving us a room for Friday and Saturday night at the motel.


I am enjoying my new job, but I am tired. We work 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday. It is a little fast paced. I am slow paced. It is taking a little getting use to.


Well that's about it for now. Hope everyone is doing well. The next couple of days will be hectic. Hopefully I can get a post in before the wedding.


Y'all take care!!

Cornbread

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope you enjoy the wedding. Glad to hear things are going great for you.

5:52 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's wishing you and C many happy years together!
---from Verna

12:56 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home