Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
It's Sunday night and we are settling down at my house. Not ready for bed. C is watching army wives T.V. show if it ain't gone off yet. K is in her room hanging out and talking on the phone. I am keeping her out of school to get her hair fixed tomorrow. I found out that my friend will not be open Monday like a lot of salons in this area. One of the guys I know who rides, wife works in a salon in the big city. I am going to take K there tomorrow. I have already been warned they are pricey. If K messes with her hair after we get it fixed I will be mighty mad.

We Went back to Sam's club and got the green beans and old bay seasoning and some other stuff. After K got off work we went out to the club house and had a bite to eat and talked to the president of that chapter to iron out some details of the wedding. After that we went out to the bar to talk to some more people, but didn't stay long.

We have been calling the people who didn't send back RSVP. We have about 110 people coming to the wedding so far. There will probably be more.

The job I have been courting working for a contractor that is doing a three year remodel on a nearby army base, is supposed to call me sometime next week. maby I will be going back to work on a real job soon.

One of my cats, Monkey the bobtail just jumped up on my chest and is purring while I am typing this one handed. Molly the other cat is down on the floor asleep beside the chair. We bought them some more play houses and joined them together the other day. They are having a good time with it.

We found a cake topper we like for our wedding cake. It is a precious moments bride and groom with two glass hearts behind it and lace around the base.

Well C is getting ready for bed so I am going to go and see her off to sleep.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home