Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tired posting in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
It was hot today. I was soaked with sweat not long after getting on the job. I got off a little early to come home and go by the post office and pick up a letter they were holding for us, pay the land line bill, get cigarettes etc.

C and I made it to the assembly of God church Sunday. We decided it's not the church for us. Next Sunday C is supposed to go with our friend that is helping with the wedding and do girl stuff. Maby the following weekend we can try another one in our area. C gets to pick the next one. At least we are looking. It's something that she and I want to get back to.

I am still working without knowing if I am going to get paid anytime soon. Hopefully one job we were on today, we can get a check from. I have to call my boss tonight later on to see if we are working tomorrow.

C worked late tonight. She put on stew beef in the crock pot this morning and we had it for supper tonight when she got home. It was really good. I have to pick up K from work tonight cause C is tuckered out. I am looking forwards to getting in the bed tonight.

Well I don't know of much. Just the day in and day out of the common man.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home