Saturday, August 30, 2008

No paycheck at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Saturday morning in the swamp and everyone is still asleep. I woke up at 7 something, ate a can of barbecue Vienna sausages and here I am. We will have breakfast later when everybody gets up.

Well I didn't get paid again this week from my job. The lady we were supposed to get a check from is out of town until next week. When we do get a check from the lady the boss is going to pay me for one week. He owes me for 6 days. I'll get 5 and he will have to catch me up on the other day. I am starting to remember why I got out of the construction business years ago.

C went out yesterday and found her a dress for the wedding or either her friend is going to make it for her. She is being all secretive about it. I can't say much because I don't know much.

K is doing fine. She sometimes has that teenage smart mouth on her that gets on my nerves. She is basically a good kid thou.

Dad is doing pretty good. We are going to see him today and take his cell phone to alltel and see about getting a new battery for it. It won't hold a charge.

I'm hungry and hope C gets up soon so we can get some breakfast or either make some.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home