Friday, July 11, 2008

Swamp

Hey Y'all,
C is taking a nap. I have to wake her in a few hours. K has gone to work.

We had the 2 year anniversary party at the bar Wednesday. Two years of that place being open has gone by fast. C and I threw darts with some of our friends. We had a good time.

C went out with our friend looking and trying on wedding dresses. Her friend is going to make one for her. They had a blast.

I don't have any particularly exciting news to report this week. We are waiting for some parts to come in to fix C's car. It's expensive but she needs to be able to roll her drivers side window up and down.

Tonite we have club church. Tomorrow C is going out of town to help with another chapters annual party. I will be home because I have to work.

Well Y'all that's about all I know for now.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home