Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sippin' Ice tea in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I have slept most of the day away. I don't know why I have been so weary today.

Molly is coming out and being a sweetheart. We have found out that while she doesn't like to be held, she does like long strokes down her back and across her tail. She was jumping up to meet my hand while I was petting her today. I heard her purr for the first time last night. Monkey is laid back and welcomes being held up to my chest and being rubbed down her back and between her ears. She starts purring the minute I pick her up. I am so much happier with the cats than Harley. Our house seems more in order and less tension with them around. The clean up is a lot better too. I know we failed with Harley, but he is at a much happier place for him and we are much happier too.

I didn't make it out to see dad today. I simply felt too rough. I called him around 11 and told him I would make it out tomorrow If he didn't need to see me today. C and I laid back down and slept till about 2:30. We both are just wore out and don't know why.

K has gone to spend the day with her boyfriend. I have to take her shoes to work for her. Last night J came over and we played Yahtzee till he had to go home. It was good family time. C and I really enjoyed it.

Well Y'all I am going to go see what C is up to and relax some more before I have to get moving.

Y'all take care now ya hear?
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home