Sunday, June 01, 2008

Nakie in the swamp


Hey Y'all!
K has gone to work, C is taking a nap and I am running around the house naked as a jay bird. Man it's great!

We did find a wedding band for me about a week or two ago. I lose track of time. It's titanium with a row of small diamonds on the top. We got a great deal from a jewelry store that is going out of business. 70% off. Got home looked it up on eBay and found out we could have got basically the same ring for even less than we paid. Oh well the advantage of buying jewelry from a jewelry store is I can actually try it on, know it fits right and looks good. Every night when I come home I wear it around the house and to bed. C thinks it's the funniest thing. She won't let me and I don't want to wear it out in public. I'll save that for when we get married.

Work is going fine. I am enjoying my job. It will be hard to leave there when I find a better job that more suites my schedule. I love that place and the people. Once you get to working in the bar life it's hard to get it out of your blood. That's all I have known in the past and for the last two years.

C is still hard at it looking for employment. Hopefully something will turn up soon. She has been a little discouraged because she has put in so much time and effort and nothing has come about yet.

Yesterday the club rode out to a poker run in my home town and made a donation to their cause. I got to see a lot of people I have not seen in awhile. It was nice. I came back home, got a shower and laid down for awhile before I had to go to work last night.

Well Y'all I don't know of much. It's hot down here already. Wonder what July and August will be like.

Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home