Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello from the swamp

Hope everyone is doin' fine.
It's early in the morning and I haven't been to bed yet. My blood sugar is still running amuck but I am working with my doctor at the V.A. on it. I missed work Thursday night because my doctor wanted me to go to urgent care and get checked out. Friday night I missed work because of club church. Missing all this work is killing me.

Today our chapter got out and did a little riding on the bikes. It was terribly hot. I enjoyed the ride but the heat was rough on C and I.

C and I have been shopping for wedding bands. I have seen a lot and I am leaning towards just a plain band. Tungsten, titanium. white and yellow gold. Some with diamonds and some without. Some with only a design on them. We have looked at so many I am confused at just what I want. I think I have looked at too many.

Monday I turn 41. I have told C I just want a quiet birthday. We are going out of town to visit a friend that doesn't realize it's my birthday.

Well y'all I need to go to bed.
Take care!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from a friend in Oregon!
I hope your health improves soon.
I read your blog now and then and I wish you and C good luck in your adventures together.
I don't have a blog!
Verna

6:16 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy vei! I missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday dude! You work on getting you better now, OK?

3:42 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home