Monday, May 05, 2008

Lookin' in the swamp

Well Y'all I've been looking for a new job and getting serious about it. I have submitted my resume to a few places. I am going in the morning to fill out a application before I go see dad. I have a couple of places to call tomorrow too. I have already told my boss I am looking. Most places it is not wise to tell your boss. Where I am working my boss and I are friends so it's not a problem.

C is still looking hard for a job. She has a interview in the morning. I am hoping something comes up soon. God knows she wants to go back to work. It is nice for us to spend time together. That's another reason I want to find another job. When she goes back to work I want to work in the day like she will and have the weekends off so we can spend more time together.

Tonite at the bar was slow like it has been lately. I don't know what is going on with that place but something is going to have to change soon. We can't keep losing business. I wish I knew the answer to why we are losing business and how to change it. I want that place to succeed.

Well that's about all I know for now.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home