Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bad news in the swamp

Hey,
C lost her job today. I could go into all the reasons why I think she lost it. But it won't do any good. She is understandably very upset. It breaks my heart to see her this way. I have been fired from jobs before and let me tell you it ain't no fun. Things will be tough for us until she finds another. She is the bread winner in the family. God knows she works her ass off. I know how dedicated she was to her job and how much effort she put into doing a good job. Sometimes even when you go beyond the call of duty it isn't good enough. I consider it a slap in the face knowing what she did for this company and all the things she fixed for them. But it doesn't matter now. What matters is that we move on and get over this bump in the road. I am here to support her and us 100%. What little money I have, what love I can give, being there for her and anything else she needs that I can give her. Pray for her, she is going thru a tough time with all this. It hurt her to the core losing this job.

Y'all take care.
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

My prayers are with you.

9:50 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home