Saturday, April 12, 2008

Midnight air on the swamp

Well actually it's 2:30 in the morning. I was off work tonite. We had our first official meeting as a new chapter of my club. It went nice. We had it at the back room of Ryan's. We stuffed ourselves, left and went to a bar that we decided not to go into.

Me and C took off and went to our old chapters clubhouse to see some of our friends there. It was a good time. I did a shot of stupid juice. It was deee-licious. We left there and went by the bar I work at. It was dead tonite. I did get to spend some time talking to my boss which is rare because when I am at work we both are usually busy. I enjoyed that.

C and I made it home and had our nightly chat on the bedside before she went to sleep. She truly is my soul mate.

K is sick with a cold right now but she made it to work tonight.

That's about all I got for now.
Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home