Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Swampity swamp swamp swamp

Hey Y'all!
I'm up late as usaull. We had a lot of people in the pool tournament tonite. The bar wasn't real busy. It was steady.

K burnt her hand in science class today. She was putting equipment away and picked up a ring stand they were using she thought had cooled. It hadn't. She has some nice blisters on her index finger and right thumb. She's been keeping ice on it.

I have to take Harley to the vet tomorrow (wed). It's just his normal check up and last set of shots. I hate it when he gets shots cause he hollers. It hurts and scares him.

We are going to meet some friends for supper tomorrow night after I take K to work.

Saw dad today briefly. He was sleeping so I didn't want to hang out too long. I think he is tired from being sick. He called me on the phone twice tonite. He shure keeps talking about getting out of the nursing home.

Well that's about it for now.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home