Sunday, April 06, 2008

Rainy Swamp

Hey Y'all,
Our club was having a big poker run today but it got cancelled because of the rain. I rode out there with our chapter to the clubhouse, but when I found out it was canceled I came home and got some much needed sleep. C rode with one of the other ladies in their car. She stayed till about 2:30 in the afternoon.

Tonight at the bar wasn't too bad. First part of the night we had a drunk chick I had to throw out several times. Pissed me off. But other than that the night was good.

K went to a military ball with her boyfriend who is in ROTC. She looked stunning in her dress. Her boyfriend J was very handsome in his uniform. They had a friend who went with them who is in ROTC too.

C took them and while she was waiting to pick them up, she came by the bar. It was nice to see her. She always makes things better. C is my companion and best friend. I love her.

Well that's about it for tonight. Y'all have a good one.
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home