Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nite time in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Cornbread here writing from the swamp. It was cold this morning (Tues). There was frost on the ground and C had to scrape her windshield and windows with her drivers licence before going to work. Tonight is not as bad but it's cold. Of course ya know in Georgia anything below 50 is "cold".

I am running on battery power right now. I have had about 3 hours of broken up sleep today. It was all I could do to stay awake at work tonite. I'm not shure what sales were like but we only had a minor problem tonite. A guy that likes to shoot pool in the tournament had his wife and girlfriend in the bar. We were waiting for a fight to break out. Nothing much happened. The girlfriend got a little mouthy out of the guy and his wife's earshot, but that was about it.

Well Y'all I'm fading fast.
Have a good 'un.
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home