Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friday night at the bar

Howdy folks!
We had a band tonite but the bar was slow. I am shure we didn't make any money tonite with paying the band. I hate nights like that. There was a Travis Tritt concert going on in the city closest to us tonite. Maby that is where all our business went.

One of our customers rode in on his bike and shut us down. He was there for our whole shift drinking. I parked his bike on the dance floor and gave him a ride home at the end of the night. It was a little out of my way, but it was better than him trying to ride home.

C came out for awhile tonite while I was working. We got to sit together. It was nice. She has to go into work tomorrow (Sat). Maby we can spend some time together Saturday night or Sunday when I wake up.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home