Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wednesday night off

Hey Y'all,
I've been enjoying my night off work. C and I rode with the club to a bar for bike night. We had a good time hanging out and seeing old friends. There were three local bike clubs there and a lot of independents. It was getting chilly when we left. We stopped by the bar I work at on the way home. It was dead there.

I came home and made C and I pancakes at midnight. She's in the bed reading and getting ready to go to sleep. Nocturnal me is of course in front of the computer screen.

Another good night in the books. It was nice to get out and ride a little. I don't ride like I use to.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss riding too... maybe someday I will buy myself a bike or a trike so I can go for the long scenic rides that I used to love.

10:39 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home