Monday, March 03, 2008

Swamp Fire

Howdee!
Yep the woods are burning not far from my house. I called about it today and when I got back home tonite they are still on fire. I called again and was told it was a controlled burn. Nobody is out there. no nothing. It is still quite a ways off from my property, but if my woods get burnt, I am gonna be a pissed off camper.

I went and saw dad today. Picked up cigarettes and cigars. Me and C talked about the bill I was going to pay today and decided to pay it next Monday when it is due. I stuck a little money in the bank.

I picked up some P-nuts and met a friend of mine at the bar. Gave them to him to boil in hot sauce. They are so Good. Me and C had a burger at the bar and came home. Now I am fixing to balance one of the checkbooks and relax a little.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home