Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Soon to be frozen swamp

Hey Y'all!
Hope everyone is well.

I just wanted to say I am a fortunate man. I have been worried about bills and all those things. I rode our daughter home from school today. She put a smile on my face just being there and being herself. Knowing that C is coming home from work soon gives me peace of mind. Sometimes my worries about life overwhelm me, but having my family puts that all at ease. Somehow things will work out.

Tonite it's supposed to drop down to 28. This has been a weird winter for us. Warm and then cold. The weather never seems to make up it's mind. I have to leave about 8 in the morning to go out of town for my V.A. appointment.

I just wanted to pop in for a quick moment.

Y'all take care now, Ya hear!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home