Monday, February 04, 2008

Swamp tales

Hey Y'all,

I took Harley to the vet today. He has a new intestinal parisite. I now have to give him medicine everyday. He was good and rode in my lap quietly to the vet today. He has been a good dog today. He got his first set of shots and it really made him yelp. He did ok thou.



C's oldest daughter J and her friends are down for a visit. I really didn't want to see her because I am still pissed off at her for some things she has done. I was nice to her when she came by the house with her friends but didn't speak a lot. Thats how I am with people I don't care to see. I don't talk to them. I am shure I will get over it one day, but not today. Sometimes it takes me awhile to forgive and forget.



Tonite is my night off from work and I am enjoying it.



Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home