Friday, February 01, 2008

Feel like s#%t tonight

Howdy folks,
I'm feeling rough tonite. It was all I could do to make it thru the night at work. I am home now and feeling better. Harley is lying on my feet as I type this.

I am up drying clothes. I have not kept up my end of the bargin with C. She has been doing almost all the work around here as well as holding down a job. It's my turn to do something to help out. It was differen't when she wasn't working. She was able to do more. We can't afford to live on what I get paid. I have invested all of my money, but now she is mostly supporting this family. We knew it would be this way when we plunged into this venture of buying a house and moving in. I would provide the place to live and she would provide the means with my help to live there. We have a good thing going. Her job has been a little stressfull and she has been working long hours and bringing work home. We are working together to make this relationship work.

I feel like I am married already and I love every minute of it.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home