Monday, January 28, 2008

Hospitalized


Hey Y'all,
Ive been in the hospital Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Made it home Sunday afternoon.

Thursday night when I got off work my guts were hurting pretty bad and C wanted me to go to the hospital then. It's a three hour drive for me to the V.A. hospital. I was tired and the pain was bearable and I figured it would go away in the morning. Maby I strained myself or ate some bad Chinese food or something. The next morning about 11am it felt like somebody was ramming a baseball bat in my gut over and over again and it would make me holler. I was doubled over going OWWWWWW!!!!! and the dog was howling OOOOOOOO!!!!! Talk about crazy. I called C at work and told her I needed to go to the hospital. She picked me up and off we went.

K was at school and forgot her key that morning. I was fortunate I had just filled up Harley's water and he had enough food. K couldn't get into the house. She spent the weekend with one of the brothers from the motorcycle club we are close to.

I saw the doctors at the emergency room. I had blood work, pee test, cat scan, xray, and two different doctors stuck their fingers up my ass. The cat scan showed I had a serious infection in my colon. I was admitted and put on intravenous antibiotics around the clock with a few hours break in between. I started feeling better Sunday so they let me come home with oral antibiotics. No more percocet though cause the pain has gone away. I like percocet too much anyway.

The brothers from the chapter of my motorcycle club where the V.A. hospital is located were real good to me and C. C was having to sleep in a waiting room cause they wouldn't let her sleep in my room. The first night she didn't hardly sleep at all. One or two phone calls and the V.P. from the chapter and his girlfriend put her up for the night, let her get a shower and fed her. Really took good care of her. I am grateful to them.
My brothers from the club here at home took good care of me too. It is a good thing we are there for each other. Being in the club is amazing.

Well that's been my adventure. Hope everyone is well out there!!!

Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home