Sunday, January 06, 2008

6am sunday and another post

Hey Folks,
Been up all night. Got off work and had to straiten out some bullshit for a friend. Came home and made C and I bacon and eggs. C is in the bed sleeping right now. I have a headache and can't sleep. But hey breakfast at 5am with the woman I love was great. Bless her heart she is so tired though. I was sitting in my chair trying to go to sleep and it wasn't 5 minutes and I could hear her sawing logs.

I asked C about my last post. I didn't mean to sound like I was destitute with nothing to eat. Things have not got that bad yet. Just a little tight that's all. We are doing well and the bills are paid.

Talked to my Godmother yesterday who I haven't spoken to in awhile. Caught up on things. It was really great to talk to her. I don't go to church anymore which I am shure the catholic church considers a sin. But hey I don't consider myself tied to any denomination anymore. I believe God is everywhere.

My mind is fried right now from thinking about some of the bullshit that is going on between people I know at the bar. When it's your friends it's hard not to get involved to some point. I hate seeing people getting used or someone being a user. Even if I know them it pisses me off.

Well listen I really do need to get in my chair and try to get some sleep.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home