Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update

My apointment on wednesday at the V.A. got canceled so I went in friday and saw the doctor. He does not know what this lump on my chest is. He has ordered a ultrasound and a ct scan of my chest. I will have to wait to hear from the individual clinics at the V.A. for when I can come in for those. You know how slow the V.A. can be.

Whatever it is on my chest is in the area of my liver and is 7cm x 7cm. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it is a benign thing. The doctor of course has no way of telling me anything untill the tests come back. This is the worst part. Waiting, wondering and trying not to worry.

Keep me in your prayers,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

You are in my prayers - I only wish that I could have seen this sooner. Got an update for me?

12:51 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home