Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Diet, The V.A. and such


Hey Y'all

Went to the V.A. last week and they are on my butt about my diet and taking my insulin at the same time everyday. I must say it is a challenge but I am making the effort. I am setting my alarm clock to take my insulin at 12:30 everyday and getting a small bite to eat. I am cutting back the amount I eat. The dietician wants me to keep my meals to under 60g of carbs. It's hard to do but I am doing my best. I shure do seem to smoke alot of cigarettes now. I guess it's that ol' hand to mouth thing. If I ain't throwing food in my mouth I am throwing a ciggy in it.


C is supposed to come down this weekend. I am looking forwards to her visit. I got her anniversary present in the mail today. I am looking forwards to giving it to her. I have to hold off untill the 26th. She already knows it comes from the Harley shop and about how much it cost. She got that out of me the other day. I told her it's leather panties with 24 carrot gold thread and diamonds around the waistband. By the time our anniversary gets here she will probably have figured out what it is, if she hasn't already. I have a hard time keeping a secret from her.


On a serious note, I do think it will look nice on her and she will be proud. I can hardly believe it's been a year now. We have our ups and downs just like any other couple. Sometimes I piss her off and sometimes she pisses me off. Somehow we manage to not let the little things get in the way though.


Well I am kicking back tonight and listening to bluegrass on the internet radio. Something about a fiddle, banjo and a mandolin always gets me in a good mood.


Y'all have a good 'un, ya hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home