Saturday, April 21, 2007

Freaky Friday Night


Hey Y'all!!

I am kind of mentally exausted tonight. Tonight was just down right weird. We broke a record at the front door tonight at the bar. I took in the least amount of people I have ever had tonight, But sales at the bar were great! There were fewer people but they were drinking alot. We had alot of females in there tonight and all of them wanted to fight. We kicked out one woman for starting shit. Another group was getting rowdy. I saw one girl stand flat foot and kick a guy in the chest. The people she was with had trouble getting her in the car and keeping her there. There was one guy litterly throwing her in the car and she would come out and he would throw her in again. She was a wildcat. The one we kicked out earlier got back in the bar while we were dealing with the fights outside. Our cocktail waitress threw the door open and yelled "cornbread! They are fighting inside!" I went running inside and drug the woman we had kicked out back outside. The girl she was fighting with came out with her friends and we had to keep them all seperated. Things were just getting out of hand.


Oh yea I forgot we had to kick out one of our regulars because he was making remarks to a black guy who was in there with his friend. His friend got pissed off about it and there was a confrontation so we kicked out our regular for the night since he was the one that started it. Later on at closing the black guy and his friend got into a sqauble with the bartender cause the bartender said they owed her for some shots and they said they didn't. I called over the bosses son who was in charge since my boss had left and they got into a argument with him about it. My bosses son was so pissed I swore he was going to swing on them. I told them to leave and got them out the door peacefully. I called my boss when I got home and told him about it so he can deal with it however he wants to. If he wants to bar the guys from comming in or not. It's kind of strange to have a black guy in the bar I work at cause it has the reputation of being a redneck biker bar and not to many black guys show up there. I don't care what color they are I treat them all as customers and with respect.


We were asking each other if the moon was full or something. Strange night to say the least. I hate dealing with women fighting cause they are so unpredictable. But on the good side of things, nobody whiped out a knife or a gun tonight!


Well I am listening to bluegrass on the internet radio from www.live365.com Check them out sometime. they have any type of music you could want to listen too.


Well I'm gonna do some surfing the internet and wind down some.


Y'all have a good one, Ya hear?

Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home