Monday, March 05, 2007

Here's the scoop on what I have been sitting on for six months.


Hey Y'all!

As of wednesday march 7th, I will no longer be a patchholder in a motorcycle club. It all started when about six months or so ago I showed up as I always do for the poker runs that the club participates in. I was running on a two hour nap cause I had to work the night before at the bar. I was so sleepy that I could not stay awake every time I sat down and my brothers in the club were having trouble waking me up. My boss, the president of the club made the decision that I was unsafe to ride in the pack and I needed to go get some rest. He was right. C had been telling me the same thing, but I was being hard headed and not listening to her.


With my hours I work at the bar and the days I work there being thursday thru sunday it has become impossible for me to do anything with the club. I took a six month leave of abscence with the club to see if the bar would do well and if I was still working there. Time has passed, the six months is up and nothing has changed except the bar is doing very well. I talked it over with the boss of the club and I will be out of the club in good standing. I have something to turn in with the club logo on it and my vest will be returned to me minus the rockers and the patch.


I still have my friends there in the club and I get to see some of them once a month when the abate meetings are held at the bar. My boss at the bar is in the club. He is able to participate with the club now that he has trained his son to handle buisness there at the bar while he is gone. I know it is kind of ironic, but if I don't work, I don't get paid. That was becoming a problem too because I was mising two nights of work a month to go to meetings. My boss was cool with it, but I need the money.


Well Thats the story on that. Life has been a little rough with my dad in the nursing home. I have also been sick alot in the last three months. C has been taking care of me the best she can. There is more news to tell, but it will have to wait till next time.


Y'all take care,

Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just new to bloogyville and wanted to say hello:)

2:01 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home