Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Life Rolls on

Hey Y'all
I know it has been awhile since I posted. I have been gone long enough for the spammers to hit my archives. I apoligize and will correct that when I get time.

Dad was in the hospital for awhile because he could not even get out of his chair on his on. His congestive heart failure had him swollen up again. After he was released from the hospital he had to go into the nursing home for 20 days with physical therpy. He is planning on getting out on the 10th. The first few nights he was there he litterly lost his mind. I won't get into all the details but the doctor ajusted some of his medication and that seemed to take care of it. C came down and helped me take care of alot of stuff that needed doing.

I am at C's house right now. I am leaving in the morning to go to the V.A. for some of my own doctors appointments and then continue on to work afterwards. It sounds simple but its not. The V.A. is three hours from C's house and work is another three hours in another direction from the V.A. I will be very tired when I return home after work on friday.

I am at Cs house right now because I needed to get away. Dad is settled into the nursing home for now and is in their care. My aunt is doing my dads laundry so I know he will be O.K. Dad is very determined to get out of there though and when I get back I will have to work on that. The past few days C and I have been enjoying each others company. It has been really nice. We needed that. Just to spend time with each other without work or being busy or on some mission. We have been able to just drink in each others company. Sometimes ya just have to do that.

Well Y'all take care and I hope your lives are going well.
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home