Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New week


Hey Y'all!
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!

Me I'm just takin' it greasy and enjoying my couple of days off. C came down this weekend while I was working. We got to do our usual hanging out. I am going up there next time I have days off. She has some realitives in town from overseas (England) That are visiting for a few days and she wants me to meet them. It should be fun.

Pulled the bike outta the garage tonight after the rain left and took a spin. I tooled on down to the bar I work at to give one of the bartenders a couple of bottle openers I had here at the house. Her's went missing and it gave me a good excuse to get out and ride a little. I hit it just right and missed the rain storms coming and going. Made for a nice night. Me and dad just got thru with some pizza and now I'm just chillin'. Ya know it's the simple things in life that make it good.

I'm going to put the bike in for service plus have the back brakes changed on friday. It will take me till next week to pick it up, but thats O.K. I have several friends who have told me to buy the supplies and they would help me do the service, but it is just easier for me to drop the bike off at the shop and pick it up later.

Well that's what is happenin' in my little corner of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home