Monday, August 14, 2006

Just in from a evenings ride


Hey Y'all
I just rolled in from a ride to the bar I work at. It's about a hour from my house to there. we had a meeting tonight. I'ts my night off so I made the best of it and took the bike. I haven't been riding in a long time. It has just been more convienient to take the truck because of the heat or rain or I need to bring something bulky or I haven't felt like riding. I know it's alot of excuses. I did enjoy my ride tonight. It kind of cleaned the cobwebs out a little.

The last time I had off I took off to go see C. I enjoy going up there to see her. This weekend she and her daughter K came down and visited me. K stayed with a friend of mine who has kids and C stayed with me at my brothers house. C hung with me thru the long hours at the bar and the next day with little sleep so we could get together with my dad for lunch. K and my brother were there too. I am fortunate to have a girl like her in my life. People tell me that all the time like I don't realize it or something. I do realize it and I am thankfull to God for bringing her into my life.

I am still alive and kickin' My hours at the bar and other things going on in my life seem to take up most of my time. I am still active with the club as much as I can be. Being back in the bar scene is O.K. I guess. Every bar has it's own personality and I like the one I am working in now. So far I have been lucky cause when all the bull shit or fights have been going on it always seems to be on my night off.

Well, Listen. Take it easy, keep the rubber side down and I'll catch ya on the flip side!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I got out and did a little riding too this past weekend. Sound like life is good. Getting that way for me too.

8:03 PM EDT  
Blogger Woogaus said...

I tried to send you an e-mail today, but it bounced back, inbox too full ?

http://home.earthlink.net/~750ss_rider/chopper/id1.html

10:23 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long u been playing the piano? lol, love the blog, keep it up!

10:37 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home