Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wednesday wandering thoughts


Hey Y'all,
Summertime is here with a vengance. I ain't complaining. I like riding without a jacket, in my T-shirt and blue jeans. The rain sucks that summertime often brings. But hey, ya take the good with the bad.

I had a lazy day today due to some mix up in comunications with the project that is ongoing that I will let ya know about soon. I took the afternoon and took it easy. Tommorow will be a differen't story though. I'll be gettin' busy helping see this thing come to be. Can't wait to tell you all about it.

C is doin' fine and working this week at her job. She says she will be glad when the week is over so she can come down here and we can see each other. I am looking forwards to it too. We always call on the phone when one of us lays down to sleep. She usually calls me first and then I call her later. Shure wish I could tell her that in person every night, instead of over the phone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Woogaus said...

hmmmm, phone calls every night, can't stop talking about her to everyone, switching from biker & girlie pics to cute & cuddly pics...... sounds like somebody's got it bad it's about time, LOL i'm happy for ya, you big lugnut

1:20 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:37 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home