Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fun weekend


Hey Y'all!
Yea I know I haven't been around much.

I was out of town all weekend on the scoot. I visitied "C" and took her with me to a club function out of town. We had a great time. We really do enjoy each others company. I got to meet her parents, her two daughters and some of her friends. Her parents are really cool, especially her dad. Real nice people. I met them wearing my colors and they were not offended. From what "C" tells me, I have passed their inspection. Her kids are really nice too. I took her youngest daughter for a ride on the bike and I think she enjoyed it.

I have to say I was a little nervous inside before I met them because of who I am and what I look like. I am not exactly main stream american looking. Everyone I met made me feel really comfortable. One of her friends "Angel" and her ol man "Chris" had me laughing harder than I have in a long time when we went out to eat just talking and cuttin' the fool. I really had a great weekend. We also rode up to Tennesee down a hiway by a river that was twisty and up a mountain in georgia at C's sugesstion. It was a lot of fun.

This girl is so good for me. I haven't met someone like her before. We just seem to go together like ice cream and pie. I only wish we lived closer to each other. But maby that is something that will in the end cement our relationship and make it stronger. We both agree that if it is meant to be, it will all work out and so far it is.

Woogaus was right when he made the comment "I'm Hooked"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home