Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bad news wednesday


Hey Y'all,
I have bad news today. Dad has lost his sight in his left eye. It went away this morning. We got him to the eye doctor and found out he has a blockage in the main artery to his retna. The eye doctor stuck a needle in his eye to relieve some of the pressure and tried to massage the blockage out, but could not. We are massaging his eye every hour for tonight. The eye doctor said that most people who have this problem never recover.

Me and "C" have been doing some talking about my aperance. Not that it is bad or anything, but I have had for a few years now a goatee that flowed down onto my chest. She mentioned that She would like it if it was shorter. When we get kissy, my goatee would always end up in my mouth, which shall we say is not exactly desirable. I had a apointment with the hair dresser today and it was about the same time C goes to lunch. She always calls me at lunch, so I put her on the phone with my hair dresser and she told her what she wanted. I now have a goatee that is about as long as the hair on my head. (I have short hair) I sent C a pic and she likes it!! I am gonna see her this weekend and see if she likes it even better in person.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope the massaging helps some.

11:08 PM EDT  
Blogger Woogaus said...

First off, In chatting with the Big Dude, I mentioned your dad, I'm hoping that he heard me.

Second, if she's telling your hair stylist how to cut your hair and your letting it fly, hmmm, sounds like your hooked. LOL

1:37 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home