Sunday, May 21, 2006

Running like a wore out pair of joggin' shoes


Hey Y'all
I have been on the go so much since about wednesday with little sleep and a poor diet and just going. It's all catching up with me phisically. Done beat the ol' body and mind too much. Been having fun though. That is one thing about being in a club sometimes ya get called on at all hours of the day and night to Take care of buisness. It's all good and that's what it's about. A lot of what I do is simply going with the Boss to differen't places which I enjoy anyway. It's more than just working. It's spending time with those I love.

I also fit in this weekend going to a friends house and doing a 20,000 mile service on the bike. I have been spending alot of time at my club brothers bar and other clubhouses. Today I got a pie in my face cause my birthday is next friday. They decided to do it today and I almost outran the guy trying to pie me but my pants were sliding off while I was sprinting and I had to slow down to pull them up and he got me. You ever seen a 300 pound man sprint? It is possible and I was out running him for quite a ways. Damn pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Hmmmmm it seems a phone call is about due ;-)

Glad you are having fun! Miss those chats!

10:54 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:15 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home