Friday, May 05, 2006

Another week flown by so quick!


Hey Y'all!
I have been up to my usuall this week out all night and drag myself outta bed by noon. I did get some bad news this week. I have had a source of income that was carrying me thru for a few weeks. I thought I had a month left but as it turns out I only have one more check comming. It kinda throws me in limbo more so than I already was. As you know I mentioned earlier about getting a full set of sleeves tattooed. Well that is on hold now.

I have had a couple of job interviews fall thru and there is something that I have been hoping will work out that hasn't come about yet. I am cautiously optimistic as a friend put it as to the outcome of that. There are some other long range things in the works. Only problem is these things are not in hand yet and could fall thru. I need some stability soon.

I did get my neck tattooed on the right side tonight with my clubs initials. It is really big for a neck tattoo and looks intimidating. I like it. I figure it is a compromise to get it done since I have had to put the other tattoo's on hold.

Y'all take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Woogaus said...

Hmmm, a neck tattoo. Reminds me of Indian Larry's quote about being the worst idea and the best idea. I see it this way, if you like it, who cares?

7:38 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home