Monday, May 01, 2006

Yeppers! I'm baaack!!!!


Howdy Y'all!
Sundays poker run we put on was a sucess. There were a few minor glitches but everything worked out great. We had 125 bikes signed in. That number was up considerably from last year. Only one bike having problems that I knew of. Everybody made it to the end safe.

Today Me and the boss were cleaning up and getting everything put away from sundays run. It was alot of work, but we managed. Since I am not working and was available to help thats what I did for most of the day. If not he would have done it all by himself which is really too much for him, but he would do it. I had a really good time hanging out with him today and we enjoyed each others company. About three o'clock after most everything was done I left and went and helped another friend of the clubs move the last of his stuff into his house.

The grill we used for the hog we cooked was pulled behind my truck today to take to a brothers house. After I got thru helping the friend of the club I met up with my club brother to transfer the grill to his truck at a restaurant that was convienient for us to meet at. Low and behold Mama and the Boss were eating at the same restaurant! We all sat down outside after their dinner and smoked cigarettes and visitied for awhile.

I am tired, but today was a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home