Monday, April 17, 2006

Big Monday


Hey There!
I gotta say today was recouperation day from the weekend. I made it up at 1300, did some stuff around town and did alot of napping in the computer chair. I really am feeling like going back to work now. Don't get me wrong, this vacation has been nice. There are some things possibly in the works that I might know better on in a coupla weeks. I haven't mentioned it here cause these things have been known to fall thru at the last minute. I am not gonna elaborate except to say it's what I like doin' and the people I may be working for is great.

Today it was quite windy around here. I didn't get out and do any riding. Maby tommorow when the wind dies down I will get out on the bike some. I am funny about riding when it is real windy out. I don't like it. I can handle my bike quite well in the wind, it just makes me uncomfortable.

For those of you that are in my family that read here, remember dads brithday is on the 19th. He'll be 79. He's getting on up there ya know. He is at that age that every year that clicks by really shows on him. I am glad he has a girlfriend and still gets out when he feels like it. Today was a stay at home day for him. He didn't feel like doin' much except watching T.V. and reading the newspaper. Alot of times he likes to go to the waffle house and have lunch. Since I didn't make it up till the afternoon, he decied he would rather me bring him some lunch. I brought us back sandwiches from subway. Tonight he still seems to be in that "don't want much to eat" mood. I stopped by a local southern cookin' restaurant and got me a plate to bring home and all dad wanted was some soup from chick fil a. I have learned not to worry when he gets like that. If he gets hungry, he will eat.

BTW I got dad a subscription to the wall street journal for six months for his birthday. I am not shure if there is a carrier here, it may hafta come by mail. I didn't know what to get him and the boss from the motorcycle club sugested I get him some kinda publication from the stock market. I figure if he likes the wall street journal, I'd know by six months. You know how dad is into the stock market.

Well Y'all take care and have a wonderfull week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home