Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Here goes to another week!


Hey Y'all
Hope you are doin' fine. Me? I'm O.K. I guess. I got about 11 hours of sleep lastnight and today. felt like shit for awhile but now I am doin' pretty good. I am gonna make it to bed before 3 this morning if I can help it though.

I truly don't have exciting news for today. It was hot outside, but I didn't do any riding. I was taking care of chores that have been left undone for awhile now. Mostly washing, drying and folding clothes. Between me and dad I think I did 6 or 7 loads. Made it to the tag office and got dad and my tags renewed and put our stickers on our tags. I didn't take the bike cause I was in a hurry and I wasn't gonna be gone long. As nice as the weather is right now, I have been jonesin' to ride some more. Perhaps tommorow.

The rest of this week will be busy for me going here and going there especially at night. Shure wish I could find a lady that could deal with my lifestyle and hours and ups and downs to pack behind me riding two-up. Who knows maby that day will come and then again maby not. Either way, It's all good!

Catch ya on the flip side!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope ya run across that lady. They sure are nice to have back there.

8:59 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home