Friday, March 31, 2006

Is it friday already?


Hey Y'all!
I realized today when pheonix http://his-phoenix.blogspot.com/left me a comment, It's been awhile since I have posted! I have been busy mostly up into the wee hours of the morning. I went out to my club brothers bar wednesday night and visited with the boss and Mama and our probates showed up as well. Thursday I made the trip up to the V.A. to get blood drawn and then thursday night I ended up with the boss going to various clubhouses and one of the bars we frequent. I have been having a good time but when I have been on the 'puter I have not felt like posting or haven't been on it much.

Today isa beutifull day and really warm. I should be out riding right now, but I fired up the 'puter to make some changes to my resume and I saw the comment pheonix left and I coulden't just leave my blog undone. Later on since it is so nice I am going to take the bike outta town to my club brothers bar and hang out for a bit. The weekend is here and I will be busy again. Saturday I am getting my truck washed and then later on going to a party. The bar I was working the door at off and on is closing it's doors. It's something ya get used to dealing with the bars. Sunday I got a poker run to attend.

It is the start of the busy season for me with the weather changing. There is always something going on it seems. My calender is already filled thru april into may. I don't see how I had time to work before. Life is good. right now I have a break but soon as I find a job, I will be streched out to the max again.

Well, y'all take care? Can I get a big 10-4 on that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope the party went good today. I got out and wash and waxed the bike today. Gonna go ride Sunday. Have fun at the poker run.

7:51 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home