Monday, March 20, 2006

~This and that~


Saw this cartoon and thought it was funny!

Hope everyone is well! The most productive thing I have done today is go to the local V.A. office and get the form to go to the drivers license place and get my free vets license. Will be heading out there tommorow. Don't ya hate drivers license pictures? Mine looks hideous and I can't wait to get it changed!

It was a little cool today, so I didn't make it out on the bike any. Tommorow is supposed to be rain, so it may be a few days when I actually get to ride. Me and dad met my brother and sis inlaw for dinner tonight at longhorns. Mt brother wants to make a outta town run to go to a harley shop kinda north of here. It will be a all day affair, but should be fun. We are planning on doin' it thursday if everything is right.

Well I guess no news is good news. Life is chuggin' along. I still ain't got no job and I'm living on savings right now. Thats why I put money away when I am working. Been at this game too long and know what it's like to suddenly be without a income. Something will come along when the time is right. I can feel it in my bones.

Y'all take care now, Ya hear?

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yeah I hope a job does find its way to you. You will eat up those savings.

Too nasty around here to even be thinking of riding.

8:57 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:19 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home